6.2.14

Valentine's Day

Valentine's day could easily be my favorite holiday. I have always loved the happiness it brings. I didn't care if I was single or in grade school. I love it. I love that it is in February. I have always found February to be difficult month- still winter, but always dragging on. But Valentine's day sneaks right in there with it's beautiful colors and makes the transition to Spring much smoother! The colors are always happy- how can you not love all the reds and pinks? I love the fun decorations, the flowers and the candy. I love it.

But this year I have not had any excitement about it. I cannot fathom why. My excitement has yet to really show up. Until today. Today I was swooning over the tulips and roses at the store, the candies, the fun sprinkles I put on my cupcake....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you