4.2.14

Inspired By:

Things I am going to work on



Part of my New Year's Resolution was to focus on creativity more. So far it's going great! This month I have some things up my sleeve for sure! Pinterest to me is both fantastic and also de-motivating at the same time. Sometimes I get carried away pinning and less doing. But right now, here are a few things I'm particularly inspired right now and hope to create something of sorts for myself.

1. This image is actually for alphabet necklace, but the comment was about getting alphabet magnets and spray painting them gold. Seriously. Why didn't I think of that?
2. I love these bottles and own several! I've been working on a little bar area in our house, and adding a cute label on it is just the right idea!
3. I am wanting to make a happy garland to celebrate Valentine's day. 
4. I am in the process of making a little office/craft area for myself. And this picture inspires me.
5. If you know me or have been to my house you know I am obsessed with globes and maps. My next ambition to to find an ugly globe (because I don't have the heart to do this to a lovely one) and paint it with chalkboard paint. It will add to my collection nicely. 

To see where these are from, or more of my inspiration... visit my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you