5.1.10

{I want you}

I've told you about myself, but now it's time to learn about you. So we're going to do a little questionnaire. I hope you play along...

Why do you love to blog?
Telletubbies have a television in their bellies. If you could have any household appliance in your belly, what would it be? Why?
Favorite nail polish color?
Your favorite room in your house.
You are going to a deserted Island and will be stranded.... you can only take one toiletry, which do you choose?
Best quote you've heard.
One new year's resolution.
Add a picture to share, and why you love it.


This is my picture to share. Why? Because I took this last week not expecting a good outcome, (because I am not a good photographer) and I was pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you