3.5.13

Taking a Drive

This past weekend we had the opportunity to drive south past Anchorage and visit with some friends in a smaller town. We drove past Cooper Landing and on into Sterling... anyone find the Madmen irony in that??It was nice for hubs and I to go South and enjoy the amazing drive. We live nestled in a beautiful place.


This is just right outside of Anchorage. Honestly, I think Anchorage is pretty ugly... so this is amazing just 20 minutes away from home. 

Still snow-peaked. 



The Kenai river. I wish I could really take a better photo to show you how blue that water really is. Amazing!



 I really love them. <3 nbsp="" p="">




Sometimes you just need to get away, even if it's only an hour away. 

Where's your go to spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you