7.2.13

Thankful



I've made it a personal goal for my life to consistently be thankful. I never want to take things for granted, because you never know when they won't be yours anymore. I wanted to make a list of things I'm currently overwhelmingly thankful for!


The most amazing husband in the world. Seriously.
 My cat. I love that furry little person. 
  The best job ever! I get to cook while I'm at work, I get to make things beautiful, and I love my surroundings and wonderful hours.
 We're gaining 5 minutes of sunlight every day. Hallelujah!  
 Kaladi Bros. coffee beans in my fridge.  
Making friends.
Modern technology that helps make the distance a little more bearable. 
  A lovely big surprise coming soon! (No, not pregnant.)  
 A kitchen full (and growing) of helpful and useful tools.  
 Amazing family. 
 Heated Garage. <3 jeep="">
Valentine's Day coming up!
Tax returns.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you