1.2.13

Our Wedding: Part Five

Seeing your dad on your wedding day is also one of the greatest feelings.



He has a multitude of sisters. 




He's such a good uncle. But this kind of sums up his attitude towards kiddos. ;)


I truly, honestly and genuine say that she is the world's greatest Gramma. She has taught me so much.


This was so much better in theory than in actuality.














My best gal. We've been pals since we were so young!





We danced to Band of Horse's No One's Gunna Love You Like I Do.




My dad and I danced to Joe Cocker's You are so Beautiful. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.


Dancing the night away! This is actually a really sweet photo of Uncle Kjirk with his niece, Morgan. And that's the true character of Camry and I!


Dancing with the little man, too!


Yes. He actually smashed it in my face! The nerve.







Do you know of Pam? If not you should. And then know her personally. She's so much talent and kindness wrapped in one. 




It was the happiest day anyone could imagine. It brought so much relief and joy after many agonizing months apart. We talk about our wedding so often. So grateful for it. Thankful for parents who raised us, who taught us everything we know...and who helped make this day happen. To all of our friends and family who were there to celebrate with us. We have so much to be thankful for. But most of all, I'm thankful for my new husband. My most favorite person in the world. He's so much more than I ever hoped for. <3 nbsp="" p="">
Thanks for staying tuned to all the wedding photos! That's all... for now. ;)

Photos via the wonderful, Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you