1.6.10

{Leaving Home}

I will be moving out soon. In a few months, actually. I'm super excited, and nervous too. I'm a total scaredy cat to be alone. I don't think my cats will do much protecting of me, either. But on the other hand I have a whole place (tiny, but whole) to decorate. I already have pretty much most of the things I'll need. Except a vacuum. I want one sooo bad. I <3 vacuuming. So, again, I've been cyber hoarding pictures of rooms and houses that I like to inspire my future residence. My folder is labeled "One day I'll have a house..." I thought I would share them with you. Because chances are they'll inspire you, too.


I love the simplicity of this! The sunshine, fresh flowers and flowy curtains make it feel so warm and lived in. However, the lack of clutter, neatly stacked books and the juxtaposition of a table as a nightstand make this as equally modern as it is lived-in. Found from {frolic!}. I would be so thrilled to have wood floors. I also like the photography here, too.


This definitely inspires me for a tidy craft nook.The vintage meets modern feel and the colors make me happy. Again, notice the hardwood floors. This is from one of my favorites.


This is a lovely bathroom. Love the cement looking shower with a glass door. Found here.


 Girly. But beautiful. I've always loved the look of exterior walls on interior walls. And of course, I'm a sucker for Burlap! (Super sorry, I can't remember where I found this!)


 This would make me want to be Julia Child and cook all day long! I'll say it again... I just adore mixing modern and vintage. Found here.


Isn't the idea of a nook like this charming? I've always dreamt of having a loft, now I thinking I'm dreaming of this, too! (Again, sorry, I don't remember where I found this.)

2 comments:

  1. I love it all! I can't wait to see what you do with your very own space. FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. And best wishes to you as you move into your very own little nest. I wish I had started blogging when I was 19. So many more thoughts and memories that would have been recorded.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Lovely to meet you. Come back soon to my blog and get in on a wonderful little giveaway I am hosting...and I'll look for you at the show!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you