16.6.10

{Blue}

I'm ordering flowers for the hippie wedding today. Their colors are burnt orange and purple with gold accents. Pretty, right? Especially when you're trying to achieve hippie-elegance (whatever that is). And then... the groom decided he didn't want to wear the beautiful cream and gold vest we picked out for him and got blue instead. Blue. BLUE. Like, navy blue.

Just go with the flow. Go with the flow...

I thought I would share my floral inspirations with you.


Image 1 & 3 Found here
Image 2 Found here

3 comments:

  1. Ohh these flowers are stunning, I love the way they have been put together. You have great taste! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to be back in the NW where I can see *real* hippies- original and new. ;) Have fun with the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you