2.3.10

{Farm Chicks}

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of the Farm Chicks. I love the show so so so much (plus it helps that my mom and I are vendors again!) We have been collecting and collecting wonderful treasures to take with us in June to share at the show. I have been getting so excited because we have so many beautiful things for our space. If you have never been to the Farm Chicks show, you may as well be living on Mars. You need to go. The show has such a lovely atmosphere and every one is always so happy and cheery. Every booth is absolutely as stunning as the next. For more information about the show click here.`

Hope to see you all there! I'll keep updating and giving sneek peaks at June 5th & 6th draw closer.




P.S. Aren't the advertisements so cute?

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you