28.7.13

I Still Exist. I Also Climbed a Mountain

Yes, it's true. I still exist. And many adventures I've been on. But I just am so not diligent about writing about it. So in order to make up for it, I am going to overload with photos.

This week I read a big news article about the top ten places in the entire world to see before you die. It will be life changing. And you know what? Alaska is one of them. So I decided right then and there I was going to make sure I make every second count while we live here. When we were still laying in bed this morning, Kjirk asked me what I wanted to do- I told him climb a mountain. So we did.




It's strange to be somewhere where the vegetation is so different. I don't know the names or anything, but it makes me notice the little things all the more.




This one, I know. Fireweed. It's happy and bright and everywhere!




We made it! We made it!




He's so sexy.




When he thinks he's being fancy, he plays the role of photographer, and captures "action shots."




I may have climbed UP Flattop, but I sure fell down it. This looks little, but the impact was big. Bleh- I'm such a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you