12.12.12

Our Wedding

Today I have been married 1 month and 22 days. And so far, I have nothing but rave reviews about marriage! The day before our wedding was only the second time I had seen my husband in an entire year. That's right. 365 days. 10 of those 12 months were spent with him in a war zone in Afghanistan. I don't recommend that as the ideal engagement situation. It sucked. But it's made our time together and more precious. We can say in full confidence that we do not at all take our time together for granted. Our photos are almost done and I've been receiving little sneak peaks... so I am happy to share them today!








I can't wait to share more details as they come along and share my design inspirations and how-to's.

But most of all, the biggest thanks to my amazing photographer and dear friend, Megan Robinson... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you