22.1.12

Hello, World!

Well hello, lovelies! It's been a while. I'm so sorry. Life's been a little crazy. Good. But crazy. You all have been sweet with your concern about my absence. Well, all is well and here's a little recap to where I've been and what I've been doing. Let's see...

I started school this September. And, well, I kind of love it. Crazy. I never would have thought I would ever say that. I bought a new stripey backpack. It felt like first grade and I was so nervous. I picked out a new outfit that looked like I wasn't trying too hard. I wore my most favorite coral pants from Urban. It was good.


I had a lovely Autumn. Trying to figure out school and work and life all together. It was good.  Autumn is pretty.

November was wonderful. Why? Well, there might have been something I haven't mentioned. There is this guy. And he's kind of perfect. And by kind of, I actually mean really perfect. We're a little head-over-heels for each other. And by a little I really mean a LOT.

He's in the military. We do this whole thing long distance. Which is not the most fun I've ever had. But so so worth it. He came home again for two weeks in November. It was the last time I would see him before he deployed. We had Meg take some lovely photos.





December was good. It was hard to adjust to not being able to talk to him now that he's in Afghanistan. But I stayed busy. Got through finals. Amazingly. And then got to spend a much needed week with my sister in Colorado. We made the ugliest Christmas card known to man. And wore skiing hats. Because we decided to go on a two mile walk in the frigid outdoors. We didn't warm up for a long time.

 Here we are already almost through January. I spend a lot of time on school work. In drawing classes, and a TON of time on the drafting board. With lots of coffee and poptarts.



And here we are today. Winter finally showed up. We even had a snow day on Friday. I really hate winter. So when I ventured to the grocery store today, I just had to pick up some of these gorgeous red tulips. They are really making me happy.


Thanks for still reading!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! (The two of you) Glad you are doing well. Spring is just around the corner - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you again! Your fella looks like a cutie. Shame he has to work away. I love your lamp drawing, and am glad that you are enjoying your art course. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahhh..sound like life is good. You two look like you were made for each other. So Sweet. Enjoy this wonderful time in life. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you