19.9.11

{Chaps}

Let me just start off by saying that the little city I live in is not really known for its.... coolness. I really have come to love it, but when I was a teenager I absolutely hated it. Never anything to do.  I've learned that it really is a great place to live, you just have to work hard at finding the diamonds in the rough here. One of my favorite places in Spokane is the restaurant Chaps. Chaps is the most darling restaurant, ever. Best food. Decorated impeccably. I also love it because I love the owner, Celeste. She truly is the sweetest and kindest person you'll ever meet.




Lemon poppyseed french toast with cream cheese wonderfullness on top. Swoon. It was delicious. Chaps also has legitimately good coffee, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you