23.4.11

{In a Funk}

Oh, dear readers, I'm in a blogging funk. There's so many random happenings in my life. I don't know exactly where to take this blog. What is it that you like hearing about???? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Okay, that's actually a huge understatement. I'm dying to hear what you think! What is it that makes you drawn to this blog? So I made this handy dandy little poll that should help figure this out. Feel free to leave comments, too!

You guys are the best!
XOXO
A

P.S. ----------> -------------> That's where the poll is. ---------> --------->

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I loved your old "Happy Monday" posts. You don't seem to be doing that anymore? No one I read does that. It could be your trademark. If you did nothing else but post a happy thought every Monday morning to get everyone in the right mood for the workweek it would be so valuable.
    Bring back "Happy Monday" posts!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you