22.11.10

{DIY Christmas Ideas}

So upon moving out and having a new job, etc. I have no money. There's no better way to put it really. I am always on a really tight budget. I've been thinking a lot on what type of things I can do for gifts this year for Christmas. My family is always so sweet and telling me not to get them anything and to save my money, but I love giving gifts! So I'm trying to think of ways to be extra thrifty this year. Not just for gifts, but for decorating my apartment as well. I'll be doing regular posts about clever ideas to save this season.

My first idea is this darling skirt I found on Modcloth forever ago. It's out of stock... but just think how easily it could be made from a men's dress shirt! I can't wait to make one! Imagine it in plaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you