25.4.10

{Happy Monday}

Happy Monday...
I know it's a little late on Monday, but it is still Monday nonetheless.

To celebrate Monday I'd like to share my love for organization (and a fetish for paper clips). I am head over heals in love with being organized. Ahhhh. It is sheer bliss to me.

This Pottery Barn desk is lovely. And if it were to ever get messy (dare I say it) you can just close up shop and pretend it's not messy.



And of course everyone needs a notebook or planner. I'm attached to mine at the hip. This one from Anthropolgie is great.


Or how about paper clips shaped like squirrels, penguins or chikadees? Way to go, Modcloth.
And of course Liberty of London for Target makes organization beautiful.



And we can't forget a good Mood Board. I'm obsessed with them right now. Good job, Kate Spade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you