15.8.09





















My very good friend, Bo has just left. He is going to be a drummer for a traveling worship team for an organization called Carpenter's Tools International. He's going to be traveling for a year, and I will only get to see him 3 times during this year :( . I was so thankful to spend some time with him the day before he left. Which is when I gave him a care package I made. Filled with all food junky, hand wipes (the very thing he says I'm obsessed with), Zip-ties, and many random foods and things to occupy himself on long bus rides. I'm very lucky that he's keeping a blog, too. Since I won't be able to talk to him much , I'll be able to keep up where he's at in the world and to see what amazing and exciting things God is doing in his life, and the lives around him through such a powerful music ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you