10.1.13

Projects

I love doing project based work. 

I have come to learn that I believe I will never be able to have a job where I go to the same place everyday, doing the same kind of work- even if it has variety. It just kills me. What I love and am so much more passionate about is project based things. Working on something, reaching the goal, completing and then begin again. I love that. And ideally, with a military husband and having to move every several years, I would love to do this type of work from home. Either via technology and the web, or via mailings. So far I've had some opportunities to be working like this and I love it. 

Now I have a project for my old job back in Washington. Getting to do drawings for a web design. This has been this week's project.  It blended my love for design with my love for fashion. I love when work is fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you