28.1.13

Our Wedding: Part Three

Our bouquets were perfect. A little wild, a little whimsical, but still put together. Mine was brighter than bright. Filled with billy balls, an assortment of ranunculas, David Austen garden roses and, of course, feathers. The bridesmaids were all ivory garden roses, feathers and wrapped in a black and white striped ribbon. 




Whimsical hanging arrangements danced above our heads.






Each guest had a personal silverware envelope beside each ivory plate and gold charger. 




Over a hundred floral painted canvases painted lovingly by myself and my new sister in law covered the tables. 








Of course, the candles had to be glittered, as well.




Hanging pepperberry is a love of mine.


 Love is sweet, so take a treat. The groom's favorite: caramel corn.


2 comments:

  1. every little detail just makes me swoon! The colours, the flowers, the glitter and gold accents oh and the hanging boxes - wow! You're so talented my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! I love your style tremendously, so it means a lot hearing that from you. Gah- I wish I could have those hanging boxes in my house everyday. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you